Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Life

Life is a privelege, not a right. Sometimes, too often, we forget that. I wish that every morning I woke with a positive attitude and remembered that living for today...... really living- is my main focus. The moments that I share with my family are the memories our future is made of.  I am trying to make more of an effort to let the dishes sit in the sink for an hour longer just to catch an hour worth of smiles and giggles with my little moose. The house surely won't clean itself; dinner doesn't magically appear, but those are all things that can wait. My family however, cannot.



-------------------------------------------------



Cooper is 8 months and boy, has he found his personality! He definitely gets it from his, uh-hem.....mother. He knows what he wants and is head strong. While he cannot talk, he still is able to communicate. He yells, grunts, screams, growls, cries, laughs or smiles when he wants our attention. He has both of us wrapped around his finger and I believe he knows it!




-------------------------------------------------

Our poor dog, Jack, was hit by a car early yesterday morning. Both of the bones in his front leg are broken and require the placement of pins to heal. He is in surgery as I type this, anxiously awaiting the call from the vet to say he is going to be ok. His recovery will be around 2 months and we are hoping he will be back to normal, without a limp.



No comments:

Post a Comment