Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Thankful for Today

At some point during each week I have an "ah-ha" moment. I wake up and realize that today, I am thankful.

thank-ful:
                : conscious of benefit received
                : expressive of thanks
                : well pleased
                : feeling or showing gratitude

Thankful for my husband who loves me in an unconditional way that only a husband can. He is able to see past my imperfections and silly inconsistencies. He is my backbone and believes in me when no one else seems to be around. He has blessed me with a life that I love and am happy to live, and with a baby boy that has brought new meaning to my existence.

hus-band:
               : a male participant in a marriage
               : a manager
               : a cultivator, a tiller


Thankful for my little Moose, Cooper. Everything that I do in this life is for his benefit. He came into this world and helped me understand that love at first sight does exist. Loving someone more than you love yourself has never been so natural, so immediate. Today I am thankful because Cooper doesn't experience emotional pain; he does not know what it is to feel fear. He is the best thing I have done in my life. I am proud to be a mother. It fills my heart with pride and joy to know that I alone, am his protector- his guardian.

son:
      : a male offspring
      : the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity


Thankful for a family that sticks together no matter what. My mom, dad, brother and sister are four of the most amazing people I know. They each are unique, yet so much alike. There is an unconditional love between a family that you are unable to find anywhere else. The support we give each other is beyond measure. We are family, but we are the best of friend's also.

fam-i-ly:
             : two or more people who share goals and values
             : have long term commitments to one another
             : all members of a household under one roof

No comments:

Post a Comment