Friday, March 18, 2011

Going Through the Motions

Robotic is a great way to describe my current mental status. I am completing the last 10 hours of a 60 hour work week. An emergency came up at work and I was more than happy to take charge. I have always been anal and NEEDED to have control in all situations! (Ask anyone who knows me.) At this point, I am going through the motions and waiting for 6 o'clock to roll around. Luckily this week has been low impact and has actually sped by. Cooper is a trooper, and has adjusted well to the schedule. He is at home today with his daddy and I am missing him terribly.

--------------------------------------------------

We paid our last respects to a friend this week. He passed away suddenly at the young age of 24. There are no words to describe the hurt I feel for his family and close friend's. He was a man who was always smiling and willing to help anyone in need. "To be absent from the body, is to be present with the Lord." We will always remember your smile Derek.

---------------------------------------------------



Cooper is growing faster than ever lately. He is more aware of his surroundings; taking in everything as he views it in this world. He is not crawling yet, but he pushes up on his arms as well as his knees. Performing these two acts at the same time proves to be difficult for the little moose!


Spring is quickly approaching and with it comes sun, fresh cut grass, bare baby legs and days outside with the family. We had a photo shoot with Aunt CoCo in the warm sunshine and got our little piggies a little dirty in the surprisingly green grass.








Luckily I have a little warrior child. His brain and body must have an extremely high pain tolerance. He has never cried upon receiving shots, bumping his head or teething. Surgery proved to be a breeze also. Healing went as planned and all looks to be normal. -- I can't believe the time is approaching; the time to begin planning his first birthday party. Something I swore wouldn't be a big deal but inevitably will be "the party" that all babies on the block will be babbling about for years to come! (OK, let's not go that far!)

No comments:

Post a Comment